- Posted December 17, 2013 by
- 'No Vote' How could nationalist gadgets be ‘help & heal’ the divided disastrous Thailand?
- Thailand’s Unrest Prompts Investors Shift to Neighbors
- Thailand offers unique Thai way to tie the knot and celebrate Valentine’s Day
- 10 London's best Thai restaurants by Timeout London, UK
- The Best 5 Thai Restaurants in Singapore
Royal Thai Air Force Chief receives prestigious military award in Singapore
According to a Mindef press release, ACM Prajin was conferred the award by President Tony Tan Keng Yam in recognition of his outstanding contributions in promoting excellent defence ties between the RTAF and the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF).
During his three-day visit, ACM Prajin called on Dr Ng and Chief of Air Force Major-General Hoo Cher Mou. He also inspected a Guard-of-Honour contingent at the Ministry of Defence today.
ACM Prajin will visit 144 Squadron on Dec 18, and also attend the opening ceremony for Exercise Cope Tiger on Dec 19.
Photograph: Minister for Defence Dr Ng Eng Hen congratulating Air Chief Marshal Prajin Juntong at the Meritorious Service Medal (Military) investiture ceremony.
Source: Asia One