- Posted December 18, 2013 by
- Pioneer Title Agency Goes Wild (Wild West) For Charity
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Forest Canyon Endoscopy & Surgery with SHARP Designation
- Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Arizona Association for Economic Development March Luncheon to Discuss Southern Arizona and Mexico Commerce Connections
- Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office Receives Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
Jeffrey H. Wolf Named to The International Who’s Who of Franchise Lawyers 2013
Who’s Who Legal identifies the foremost legal practitioners in several areas of business law around the world. Nominees are selected based upon comprehensive, independent surveys with both general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide. Only specialists who have met independent international research criteria are listed.
Wolf is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Franchise and Distribution Groups. His national litigation practice focuses on representing franchisors in complex cases, including the defense of class actions. Wolf has handled a variety of franchise litigation cases involving termination, transfers, rights of first refusal, the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, trade secrets, trademark infringement, franchisee associations, and unfair competition.
About Who’s Who Legal
Since 1996, Who’s Who Legal, published by Law Business Research Ltd., has identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law. In total, this site features over 16,000 of the World’s leading private practice lawyers from over 100 national jurisdictions. It is impossible to buy entry into this publication.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.