- Posted December 19, 2013 by
- Quarles & Brady to Sponsor Phoenix Alumni Chapter’s Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Lecture Series
- Leezie Kim Named to ASU Center for Emergency Management and Homeland Security Advisory Council; Honored Among Most Dynamic Women in Arizona Business
- Bright Smiles Delivered by Mobile Dentist at Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale
- Quarles & Brady Selects Nicole Stanton Phoenix-Office Managing Partner
- Scottsdale-Based Nonprofit Provides Community Impact Despite “Affluent” Scottsdale Perception
Roger N. Morris Honored by Association of Fundraising Professionals, University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
Morris’s practice focuses on the representation of health care providers and other employers, emphasizing health care and pharmacy law, employment law, pharmaceutical and medical device and products liability cases. He serves as a member of the Quarles & Brady Executive Committee and is chairman of the firm’s Health & Life Sciences Industry Group. Morris earned his Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy in 1986 and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1989.
Morris is a north Scottsdale resident.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 460 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis., and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.