- Posted December 19, 2013 by
- Twenty-Two Quarles & Brady Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2014 Southwest Super Lawyers, Seventeen Attorneys Also Named 2014 Southwest Rising Stars
- Two Quarles & Brady Attorneys Selected to Create 3D Model on A Visual Depiction of Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies
- Jeffrey H. Wolf Named 2014 “Legal Eagle” by Franchise Times
- Arizona Center for Cancer Care Honored by Phoenix Magazine in Annual “Top Docs” Issue
- Scottsdale Names Youth of the Year
Roger N. Morris Honored by Association of Fundraising Professionals, University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
Morris’s practice focuses on the representation of health care providers and other employers, emphasizing health care and pharmacy law, employment law, pharmaceutical and medical device and products liability cases. He serves as a member of the Quarles & Brady Executive Committee and is chairman of the firm’s Health & Life Sciences Industry Group. Morris earned his Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy in 1986 and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1989.
Morris is a north Scottsdale resident.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 460 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis., and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.