- Posted December 19, 2013 by
- Searching for Lincoln's Ghost By Barbara J. Dzikowski Was Selected As A B.R.A.G. Medallion Honoree
- Historical Romance Novel Follows A Southern Belle Around The U.S. In 1862
- Darcy Daniel Releases New Suspenseful Thriller – The Devils’ Cradle
- The Poe Consequence Was Awarded The Supernatural Thriller Book of the Year By Top Literary Site
- Mania - Book Two In The Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure Series Just Re-Released
Award Winning Author Wins Contests For Her Romantic Mystery Novel – Thin Places
Award winning author, Diane Owens Prettyman is pleased to announce that her book, Thin Places won first place in the Pacific Northwest Writers Conference Literary Contest and second place in the Pikes Peak Writers Contest.
Told from two points of views, Thin Places is the story of an ex-con and the daughter of an executed man. Finn Tully agrees to find the daughter of an executed man and prove the man's innocence to her. The daughter is a no-nonsense charter fishing boat captain in Washington who is involved in a smuggling operation with the very man who framed her father. Finn Tully travels from the hopeless confines of a Texas prison to the majestic beauty of the Olympic Peninsula in search of the truth and the meaning of the death row inmate's last words, "See you in the thin places."
Thin Places is a story about forgiveness and truth. It is available in both print and ebook formats.
Author: Diane Owens Prettyman
Publisher: Diane Owens Prettyman
Published: September 2012
About The Author:
Diane Owens Prettyman is the author of two novels, Redesigning Emma (ISBN: 978-0615750262), winner of the Colorado Romance Writers Heart of the Rockies Contest and Thin Places, winner of the Pacific Northwest Writers Contest. Her third novel is due out in the summer of 2014. Diane has also published numerous articles and blogs. She is an active contributor to LiveHealthyAustin.com. Diane is also a physical therapist and healthcare administrator. She lives in Austin with her husband and quirky standard poodle.
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact:
Diane Owens Prettyman