- Posted December 23, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Meet Vanquish’s Biggest Fan: Whoopi Goldberg!
- MoCo Schools Chief Pleased that ‘Cybercivility’ Letter Opens the Door to Positive Conversations
- Thought Leadership: Social Media Influencers Share Their Reflections on HIMSS14
- Farzad Mostashari, M.D., “Gets Real” In His First On-Camera Interview After Joining Get Real Health’s Board
- Just In: #iphonereporting for Winter Storm #Pax
M3 Clinician Picks Up Huge Honor at mHealth Summit
The panel of experts in healthcare investment, business and technology selected M3 Clinician in part because “they were filling a major gap with an effective tool that saved time for clinicians and dramatically improved prospects for patients suffering from mental illness.”
Eleven pre-selected companies were given the opportunity to pitch their products, services and solutions at the Venture+ Forum. As the winner, M3 will receive two full passes to the 2014 HIMSS annual conference and the Venture+ Forum in February, they will be featured in various publications and they will give a Year in Review presentation at the 2014 mHealth Summit.
“We’re proud to represent leading innovators in the mental health and technology field. The M3 tool saves clinicians time and improves outcomes for patients suffering from mental illness,” said On The Marc Media’s Marc Silverstein. “It’s exciting to work with an organization that’s changing the face of healthcare.” To learn more about M3 Clinician, watch the video below and visit their website at www.m3clinician.com.
Stay up to date on what’s happening at On the Marc Media by following us on Twitter at @onthemarcmedia.