- Posted December 23, 2013 by
- Pointless US nuclear talks with Iranian regime, overshadowing violations of human rights in Iran
- Iran: Bakhtiaris Uprising
- Radio Irava with Hon. Judy Sgro Canadian MP/ former Minister of Citizenship & Immigration
- Hunger Strike in Camp Liberty and ways to echo their voices
- Camp Ashraf witness re-counts Sept. 1, Massacre by the Irqi forces
Spanish Court verdict and its effects on freeing the 7 Ashraf hostages
On Dec. 17 a Spanish court ruled against Faleh Fayad, National Security Advisor to Nouri al-Maliki Iraq' Prime minister, for crimes against the international community committed during his direct role in the September 1 massacre of 52 residents of the Iranian Camp Ashraf and abduction of seven others. My guest's mother -Mahnaz Azizi- is among the 7 hostages. Earlier today I had the chance to speak to her daughter Shahabe Barooti who joined the global hunger strike which began in Camp Liberty on Sept. 1, 2013 to put pressure on the world powers to free her mom and the other 6 hostages. On Dec. 17 Mrs. Maryam Rajavi the President elect of the Iranian resistance urged Camp Liberty residents and the Iranians in various countries to end their hunger strike. She emphasized that the struggle to free the 7 hostages are going a head with full power.