- Posted December 23, 2013 by
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “What’s in Store for Retail”
- Pioneer Title Agency Goes Wild (Wild West) For Charity
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Forest Canyon Endoscopy & Surgery with SHARP Designation
- Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Arizona Association for Economic Development March Luncheon to Discuss Southern Arizona and Mexico Commerce Connections
Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office Named a “Best Places to Work” in 2013
The “Best Places to Work” honor recognizes Phoenix companies with excellent moral, engagement, retention and workplace practices. These organizations traditionally go above the standard employer benefits and options to offer a range of teambuilding activities and cohesive staffs. Companies were ranked based on employee participation in a survey conducted by research partner Quantum Workplace and ranked within their size categories. Nominated companies were divided into five groups: Micro (10–49 employees), Small (50–99 employees), Mid-Size (100–249 employees), Large (250–999 employees) and Extra-Large (1,000-plus employees).
This year, roughly 125 organizations were unveiled and honored at the 2013 Best Places to Work Luncheon on December 12th in Scottsdale. All organizations were also highlighted in a special section of the December 13th issue of the Phoenix Business Journal.
About The Business Journals
The Business Journals is the industry leader in covering business news from a local, regional and national perspective, reaching more than 10 million affluent business decision makers via websites, mobile, publications and industry events.
About Quantum Workplace
Quantum Workplace partners with organizations nationwide to increase client loyalty and financial success by making work more effective and enjoyable for its people. Founded in 2002, Quantum Workplace serves more than 5,000 organizations annually through employee engagement surveys, action-planning tools, leadership assessment and employer of choice recognition.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 460 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.