- Posted December 24, 2013 by
- Acclaimed Authors Throw Red Carpet Christmas Party For Hollywood Community
- John Carvalho Pushes Message Of Pulitzer Prize Submitted Book “The Crisis Of Our Time” As Holiday Shoppers Prepare For Black Friday
- John Carvalho’s Intriguing, New Book “The Crisis Of Our Time” In Hollywood Spotlight
- Hollywood Media Appreciation Awards Continue Into Second Year
- A Celebrity Fest At 23rd Annual Los Angeles Music Awards And 7th Annual Hollywood F.A.M.E. Awards
Celebrities Gather For A Zsa Zsa Gabor Christmas
“I think that it is wonderful that Prince Frédéric and Zsa Zsa Gabor are still putting on this holiday party. It has been a fixture of the Hollywood scene over many years and many in the community are very thankful for their hospitality. We also appreciate the work of them both to raise money for charities over the years”, said West Hollywood entertainment advocate John Carvalho, speaking in front of a beautiful painting of the actress that towered over the dining room as if to remind guests of her presence.
Among Zsa Zsa Gabor’s many films are the seven-time Academy Award nominated “Moulin Rouge” (1952; Directed by John Huston), where she starred opposite José Ferrer. Gabor’s performance lit up the screen and the fabulous pageantry, art decoration, and rich color of the film won two of the Oscars that year. Moulin Rouge was also up for “Best Picture”. Some of her other movies include “Lovely to Look At” (1952), “We're Not Married!” (1952), “Lili” (1953), “3 Ring Circus” (1954), “Death of a Scoundrel” (1956), “The Man Who Wouldn't Talk” (1958), “Pepe” (1960), “Jack of Diamonds” (1967), and the comedy “The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear” (1991).
Photos Above: (Left): Celebrity Liaison Lucky Romero, Gabor’s Husband Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt, West Hollywood Entertainment Advocate John Carvalho. (Right): Carvalho with Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Painting Towering Above.