- Posted December 30, 2013 by
Niagara Falls, Ontario
- PHOTO: Protesters in Ukraine support demonstrators in Venezuela
- VIDEO: Kiev: the opposition is over, but political conflict continues
- Situation in Kiev has deteriorated: more than 25 people were killed
- Why my American colleagues do not understand me when I come to work in such an outfit.
- John BAIRD, Canada’s Foreign Affairs Minister about Ukraine: "We have seen the violence escalate"
Niagara Falls was blue and yellow
NIAGARA FALLS ON, CANADA - DECEMBER 29, CNN iReport - Protest of the Ukrainian diaspora in Canada against the violent actions of the Ukrainian government against peaceful demonstrators and journalists. Ukrainians who live in the U.S. and Canada call for support for democracy in Ukraine.
Journalist: Andrey Vasiliev
Producer: Oleksiy Chaukin