- Posted December 31, 2013 by
London, United Kingdom
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Shining Translations of Stanley Kubrick's Art Painted at Childwickbury Art Fair
- Ben Murphy, Pang and 616 Paint for Peace the Shoreditch Art Wall
- GraffitiStreet previews its wares by painting the Shoreditch Art Wall
- Psychiatrist Dr Lauren Gavaghan interviews Visual Philosopher Riccardo Attanasio Matlakas following his painting of the Shoreditch Art Wall.
- Visual Philosopher Riccardo Attanasio Matlakas performance painting at the Shoreditch Art Wall in London
London Artist, Molloy, Packs One Million Dollar Signs into a Single Photograph
With 17 years behind the lens and 7 years in front of the gallery door, a mysterious approach is taken to, 'seeing,' using light and chemical sensitive papers. He states, "I enjoy creating photographs that cannot be photographed - the non transmissible. The image is the most valuable thing to humanity - without it we would be more animal than human."
Director- Diego Caicedo-Galindo
Editors- Jürgen Jankovski & Diego Caicedo-Galindo
Producer- Joanna O'Donnell
Director of Photography- Rory Wheble
Sound- Jake Pidgeon
Assistant Camera- Jürgen Jankovski
(R.I.P G Force)
Music Performed by John Carter and Lewis Floyd Henry.
Special thanks to Roger Molloy for giving us an insight into his world of photography.
For information on how to get a copy of Roger Molloy's 'Do You Want To See One Million' piece: www.DoYouWantToSeeOneMillion.com
And to find out more about the man himself visit: www.RogerMolloy.com & Twitter: Molloy303