- Posted January 2, 2014 by
Buffalo, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Russian sanctions against the U.S. - it sounds veeeeery scaring!
- Yuriy SERGEYEV, Ambassador of Ukraine to the UN: "Today at UNSC wasn't a voice of Russia, but of USSR"
- PHOTO: Protesters in Ukraine support demonstrators in Venezuela
- VIDEO: Kiev: the opposition is over, but political conflict continues
- Situation in Kiev has deteriorated: more than 25 people were killed
Sanctions against Ukrainian officials. The personal point of view of the US official.
BUFFALO NY, USA - JANUARY 2, CNN iReport - Stefan Muchajliw, Erie County comptroller, and journalist, talks about his point of view on the possible sanctions against Ukrainian officials.
Stefan is a former newscaster and WGRZ-TV investigative journalist. His father is a native Ukrainian, therefore, Stephen is very interested in US-Ukrainian relations. Stefan is also an active member of the Ukrainian community of Western New York.
Journalist: Andrey Vasiliev