- Posted January 2, 2014 by
- Ambassador Omar AROUNA: The right man at the right place.
- U.S Secretary of State John Kerry called President YAYI Boni of Benin "a democratic leader in West Africa
- A powerful message from President Yayi Boni on the social situation in Benin
- The tenor of change, The President Boni YAYI has launched the electrification project of the sixty-seven new locations...
- The Tenor pf change, The President Boni YAYI has launched the electrification projet of sixty-seven new location.
Benin 2014 Biggest development plans.
President YAYI Boni 2014 biggest development plan
Despite the President YAYI’s efforts, some people aimed to destabilize him and his power, but The President Boni Yayi remains undeterred. His goal is to fulfill the mission assigned to him by the people of Benin.
• In terms of Foreign Direct Investment, Benin has just landed over 300 billion FCFA to finance developmental projects in the fields of Electrical Energy and Road Infrastructure. Financing the construction of electric Dogo Bis was completed for a total of almost 150 billion CFA francs as well as the construction of several roads including the connecting Savalou- Bantè –Bassila- and Djougou for an amount of 150 billion FCFA also.
• Also in the field of transport, negotiations for financing International Airport Glo- Djigbé started and promising.
• On the diplomatic front, the Turkish Embassy in Benin open its doors in 2014.
• Benin and Turkey also agreed to the abolition of visas for men holders of diplomatic passports affairs.
• To support this measure, Turkish Airlines Company will usher in the next few days, direct links between Cotonou and several Turkish cities history of facilitating trade between the two countries.
• Promises of funding in the areas of Health and Agriculture were preceded by large donations of agricultural and sanitary materials.
• The Turkey is committed to transfer of technology to help improve the performance of the Beninese cotton. Performance which is currently 1tonne/Ha should eventually go to 3 or 4 tonnes/Ha.
It is therefore permissible to predict that 2014 will be another year of major projects in Benin.
• Crossing the northern cotton zone, crossing the cities of Agonli and Adja will start to the delight of local residents.
• To this must be added the realization of axes Cotonou- Pahou ; Pahou - Ouidah , Ouidah - Hillancondji ; Ouidah - Tori- Allada ; Savè - Ketou ; Savalou - Djougou ; Parakou - Djougou ; Malanville - Madecali - Illoua which has already begun and will continue or will begin in early 2014.
• On behalf of the Spine Project Realization second deep-water port will also begin in 2014.
• In the same context the rehabilitation project Railway Parakou Cotonou funded by Mr Samuel DOSSOU and international partners will begin in 2014 and will be completed later by extension Parakou –Niamey.
• Construction of the first section of Route fisheries will finally start.
• Capital South Africans and Turkey will be mobilized for the construction of the 2nd International Airport Glo Djigbé.
• The 6 Agricultural plants will be commissioned in early 2014 and construction of five other plants is scheduled for the same year.
Despite all the elements mentioned above, Boni Yayi asks again, that he wants more and a little more for his country. Also as a heightened, blessed of God, the Board of Directors of the BOAD in Bamako yesterday, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 has filled his vows. This is a total of 52 billion CFA francs as the Bamako has secreted like drops of honey on the language of the people of Benin for the realization of the great development of our country. Note that this trifling sum of 52 billion, 27 come from a consortium of banks acquired to the cause of achieving Djougou Tanguieta while BOAD itself supports Parakou Djougou axis. In a word, the Beninese people can rejoice now that the Road Parakou - Djougou – Tanguieta will not suffer any longer because more funding is available.
Here is proof, if still needed, that while destroyers of National Economy strive vainly to destabilize the country and to slay its democratically elected President, it is dedicated to improving the lives of people and win the bet to make Benin an emerging country.