- Posted January 4, 2014 by
- Thailand launches the Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) scheme
- The Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow supported Thai tourism industry in Russia in Project September 2015: Spotlight on Thailand in Moscow
- TAT supports Street Food Bangkok app to promote the tastes of Thainess
- Thai food chain plans 500 quick-service restaurants for Australia
- EU Cancels Visits, Halts Deal to Protest Thai Coup
To Win 'TH Jezebel in Bible/ Monarch/ Government Game'? Occultism, Un-mask & War on the Saints (Rev 2:20)
As the Jezebel spirit is a spirit of control, we must pray against it. Everywhere sin is being exposed like never before, and God is giving His people divine wisdom to deal with the exposures in His mercy and grace, leading people to God’s heart and destiny for their lives, instead of condemning them and leaving them for the world to devour. May the Lord Jesus Christ guide and direct us. As the Bride of Christ is becoming whiter, we are also seeing an uprising of the counterfeit spirituality, the seducing spirit of Jezebel, working more actively than ever to kill, steal, and destroy. In the Bible, Jezebel was a powerful, wicked queen, and wife of a passive king called Ahab. She was a false prophetess who worshiped the false god, Baal. Baal was the god of prosperity, god of the harvests, god of fertility and sex. (Does this sound like some of the modern day gospels that some people preach?) (2 Kings 9:30-37)
Child sacrifices were common. She was killed by several eunuchs at the order of commander Jehu. Unmarking & Destroy ‘the Jezebel Spirit’ Jezebel was a witch, and her spirit of witchcraft is still in operation today in the church, and in the world. It will take both a Jehu and the cooperation of the injured victims (spiritual eunuchs) to kill her again.
The Jezebel spirit is sociopathic. Behaviors you might see (3 or more):
1. They gain power by destroying others. It is like an adrenalin rush when they “win” over someone. They manage to get in positions of authority, and are difficult to displace, once there.
2. They are controlling, manipulative, bossy.
3. They can either be war-like in their personalities, so that they are intimidating
Or so “sweet,” “perfect,” deceitful, “timid” and sneaky, they are able to fool and recruit others to join them. Sometimes they can be very charming and charismatic.
4. critical of others, vicious to the point of bloodthirsty.
5. They are never wrong.
6. They recruit others in their charges against their victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and buy into things, this angers them.
7. They are narcissism. While they can tend to be oversensitive themselves, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic to their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help. Being the center of attention really pleases them.
8. They lie, and they believe their own lie. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of this. False picture is presented to others.
9. Impulsive, failure to plan ahead. Chaotic at times
10. Lack of remorse after hurting someone. They justify the harm.
11. Consistent irresponsibility.
12. Irritability, aggressiveness (open , or subtle), can be quick tempered.
13. Failure to conform to social norms. person is an “outlier” or non-conformist. has their own ways.
14. Psychological counseling will not help, since they deny what they are.
15. Claims to religious sentiments, but very superficial in devotion. Born-again status is debatable, and unlikely, but would have to be evaluated on an individual basis.
16. Usually women, but can be men. The women tend to control their men with sex. And they pick passive men (Ahabs) so they can dominate them.
17. Usually married. If single, could be lesbian, homosexual man, or promiscuous man. (Deuteronomy 22:5)
18. They falsely accuse you, and they do NOT forgive you (Revelation 9:21)
How to break this spirit:
1. Be sure you are not enabling this person
2. Gather facts about the person’s activity and behavior, be able to prove it. You have to start by addressing real behavior. You cannot start by telling someone “they have a spirit.” Be prepared to question the person why they behave that way. Make a list of wrongs. Be prepared.
3. Gather witnesses (1 Kings 18:19) who are also sincere believers (if in a church setting), or other credible authority figures, because the person will attack back, and deny everything. (Romans 1:1-32) The aggressive types will use their authority to abuse, criticize, & threaten you, and try to have you discredited, or removed. The more sneaky types go into “victim hood” mode, immediately trying to solicit and recruit support, and make you look like you are the abusive one.
4. Isolate the person. Make sure their own recruits (buddies) are not around. It gets its power from others….so if you get it alone; it is more vulnerable, and more easily defeated. You have to remove the source of its power and “gang up” on it.
5. Confront the person with the facts expect denial. They will lie through their teeth
6. Reject the person’s behavior based on the facts. Tell the person they will not be accepted back into the group unless they repent.
7. If the person repents showing willingness to change then (1 Kings 19:1-21)
a. Church setting as a group, bind and cast out the demonic spirit in Jesus name, and persist until it is gone. Expect high resistance, since it is a controlling (witch) spirit. There will be screaming and yelling before it is cast out. It will try to attack you and call you names. Also, expect and ignore plays of “victim hood” during deliverance. Sometimes the spirit cycles between being the attacker, and being a victim. This is to confuse you, so do not give in. (Zechariah 14:1-21)
b. secular setting – document records, give warning that future behavior will be monitored. This is because their basic nature has not changed yet, and an eventual repeat of behavior will occur. If it does, the person needs to be fired.
8. Once the spirit is gone, the person needs support and counseling to examine how the spirit entered to begin with, so they can close the door on further attempts by the spirit to enter.
9. If the person does NOT repent, then cut off ties with the person, telling them forgiveness and deliverance is available to them. If you do not cut off ties, they will worry to death and destroy peace.
Destroy the Jezebel Spirit with the swords of the Holy spirit (2 Kings 9:7)
Men who have married and fathered children with Jezebel (sociopathic) women face special challenges. They deserve all our love and support. The courts often do not recognize that a sociopathic woman is incapable of functioning as a mother. Fathers are left to helplessly watch as precious children suffer at the hands of their mother.
The courts would be wise to get smart and take heed because studies of adopted children reveal a terrible truth about female sociopaths. Female sociopaths carry stronger genes for the disorder than do males. A mother is more likely to pass this trait to children she has never met, than is a father.
Psychologists, and the court system, because they are fundamentally humanists, and not religious, do not see the demonic aspect of the Jezebel, and so label her as a sociopath, or as anti-social. Therefore, the success of counseling by an atheistic or agnostic therapist will have some, but limited, results. Therapy will also take a lot longer. Years longer. The victim really needs prayer, deliverance, and to get away from the Jezebel, unless they are going to tackle the challenge of delivering the Jezebel spirit out of her to restore the family.
Specifically, there are three spirits for us to bind and cast out of our own lives. We need to pray over and break off any word curses, voodoo curses, and witchcraft curses. All three of these operate under the spirit of control. We can break the Jezebel spirit’s generational hold over lives and any generations coming after us in own blood line. As we do this, we will start to see the hope that is before us. Source: http://www.jezebelspirit.net/