- Posted January 5, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
First Person: Your essays
- Yazidi Women Enslavement, And Chibok Kidnap, Could there Just Be A Growing Slave Black Market?
- Deplorable State of A Lagos Bus Terminus
- Lagos Church taking measures to curb Ebola spread!
- Heartbeats in Sambisa. (a poem on chibok missing girls).
- Going public with mental illness, my experience on caring for a loved one!
Dilemma of Governance in Africa: Concluding part!
How can the advanced economies intervene only in countries with crude oil or diamonds or other forms of natural resources, leaving the African Union to cope with “economically unimportant” countries? This to me is another form of hypocrisy and sycophancy and requires attention.
How long will Africa continue in poverty and underdevelopment in the face of natural abundance? How long till our leaders realise that our current approach to life could be likened to archaic practises in advanced countries.
How long till Africans realise that civilization started out right here?
How long till failed leaders like Charles Taylor go public and renounce their own actions in true repentance and remorse?
How long till we have another Nelson Mandela in Africa? We wait.