- Posted January 5, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
WFP to remain in Philippines
“Emergency food assistance remains a top priority. Protecting children from malnutrition is crucial in the weeks and months ahead and WFP will remain alongside families through the early recover process,” said WFP Philippines country director Praveen Agrawal.
The relief agency has donated over 11,000 metric tons of food to communities affected by "Yolanda" since its onslaught last Nov. 8.
This timely assistance has provided food to an estimated three million people.
Meanwhile, the WFP is requesting for more donations to continue with its relief work.
Donations can be made online at wfp.org/LiveFeedPhilippines. #