- Posted January 5, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
First Person: Your essays
- The so-called Sight line “Rule” and the so-called “Doctrine” of the setting: illegal, impertinent and super stupid petition of the “Knights” of Rizal and the Question of the Soul of the Nation
- An impertinent and ridiculous position paper of the so-called “sol-gen” of the Republic of the Philippines: A counter-position Part I
- A Mockery and Travesty of Justice: The Continuing Persecution and Permanent Harassment of Anwar Ibrahim by the powers that be in Malaysia
- The Mockery and Barbarism of Iran’s “Judiciary”
- To Kiss is to Love, to Love is to Protest: Kissing to Resist State Moral Policing
Malaysia: On the Question of Moderation II
It is beyond the shadow of doubt that there is hope in our Malaysian society.
Marina and her courageous companions has reassures us once again that Moderation is still alive in our collective community and their great example has emboldened us to further remain vigilant, patient and firm for our continuous quest and struggle for national solidarity, harmony and societal peace!
Jose Mario Dolor De Vega
College of Arts and Letters
Polytechnic University of the Philippines