- Posted January 5, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The written word: Your personal essays
- The BIR ad, the PMA and the Duty to Pay Tax
- Anwar Ibrahim’s conviction: A Travesty of Justice Part II
- Anwar Ibrahim’s conviction: A Travesty of Justice Part I
- No archaic and barbaric law can ever tame the “Tiger of Jelutong”: Karpal Singh and the Sedition Act
- The Truth must be told: China is the Nazi Germany of the contemporary world order Part II
Malaysia: On the Question of Moderation II
It is beyond the shadow of doubt that there is hope in our Malaysian society.
Marina and her courageous companions has reassures us once again that Moderation is still alive in our collective community and their great example has emboldened us to further remain vigilant, patient and firm for our continuous quest and struggle for national solidarity, harmony and societal peace!
Jose Mario Dolor De Vega
College of Arts and Letters
Polytechnic University of the Philippines