- Posted January 5, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
First Person: Your essays
- The Hypocrisy of a bloody bastard bias world: Their West-Terrorism and the Terrorism of the Terrorists II
- The Hypocrisy of a bloody bastard bias world: Their West-Terrorism and the Terrorism of the Terrorists I
- The so-called Sight line “Rule” and the so-called “Doctrine” of the setting: illegal, impertinent and super stupid petition of the “Knights” of Rizal and the Question of the Soul of the Nation
- An impertinent and ridiculous position paper of the so-called “sol-gen” of the Republic of the Philippines: A counter-position Part I
- A Mockery and Travesty of Justice: The Continuing Persecution and Permanent Harassment of Anwar Ibrahim by the powers that be in Malaysia
Malaysia: On the Question of Moderation II
It is beyond the shadow of doubt that there is hope in our Malaysian society.
Marina and her courageous companions has reassures us once again that Moderation is still alive in our collective community and their great example has emboldened us to further remain vigilant, patient and firm for our continuous quest and struggle for national solidarity, harmony and societal peace!
Jose Mario Dolor De Vega
College of Arts and Letters
Polytechnic University of the Philippines