- Posted January 5, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The written word: Your personal essays
- The Killing of Jennifer is the Central Issue not her sexuality and gender: the VFA as a symbol of National Shame
- Robin Williams: A Tribute
- The Uighur People: In Defense of the Minority, their Identity and Autonomy Part II
- The Uighur People: In Defense of the Minority, their Identity and Autonomy Part I
- The Joint War Criminality of Obama and Netanhayu’s Israel in exterminating the Palestinian People is a Crime Against Humanity
Malaysia: On the Question of Moderation II
It is beyond the shadow of doubt that there is hope in our Malaysian society.
Marina and her courageous companions has reassures us once again that Moderation is still alive in our collective community and their great example has emboldened us to further remain vigilant, patient and firm for our continuous quest and struggle for national solidarity, harmony and societal peace!
Jose Mario Dolor De Vega
College of Arts and Letters
Polytechnic University of the Philippines