- Posted January 6, 2014 by
- Debut song of Rupansh, ‘Proud to be a CA’ becomes a big hit among Chartered Accountants of India
- AGASS – Ashwani Gupta and Associates become the most loved chartered accountants and business consultants
- Truths & Secrets of the Universe Revealed?
- Chartered Accountant Acclaimed for Book of Poems on Secrets of Universe
- Chartered Accountants in Jalandhar - Punjab - India Now Provide Business Consulting and Marketing Services
The most loved chartered accountants and business consultants firm, AGASS – Ashwani Gupta and Associates becomes most preferred for articleship and jobs
The firm is not only being loved by businesses and individuals who are availing its services, but also by various individuals who want to do Chartered Accountant Articleship and Accountancy jobs. Students who are doing course of Chartered Accountancy have to undergo a mandatory period of articleship in a chartered accountants firm. Many students are preferring AGASS or Ashwani Gupta and Associates for this training because of the brand name and wide exposure to various industries and work profiles. But the firm is maintaining strict standards by selecting only deserving candidates. When asked that what comprises the definition of ‘Deserving’, its CEO, CA Ashwani Gupta replied, “Students who are enthusiastic about the Chartered Accountancy Course and are willing to learn, are truly deserving. The parameters taken into consideration are their academic background, their grasping ability, positive attitude etc.”
The firm’s Managing director, CA Rupansh ( www.rupansh.com ) who is also looking after marketing of the firm, said in an interview, “It is very important to select the right candidates for a team as candidates with negative attitude drain vitality from the environment of an organization.”
Surely, the firm is establishing high standards in every aspect of its functioning.
CA Ashwani Gupta
Location – Jalandhar City, Punjab State, India
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.agass.org
Mobile – (91) 98140 65254