- Posted January 7, 2014 by
- JA YOU’RE HIRED
- HMA PUBLIC RELATIONS PROMOTES RACHEL BROCKWAY TO SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names Brian Holiday as Health and Human Services Director
- Quarles & Brady to Receive “PHX Renews Corporate Partner” Award from Keep Phoenix Beautiful
- Regional Economic Development Updates to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon
Quarles & Brady LLP Honored for Workplace Culture by Ranking Arizona Magazine
The category, new to the 2014 edition, is in partnership with “Arizona’s Most Admired Companies,” an awards program designed to recognize the contributions and impact all Arizona employers bring to the state by Best Companies AZ and Az Business Magazine, respectively. The Phoenix office will also be recognized among the top law firms in Arizona in the magazine, which will be available in early 2014.
Ranking Arizona Magazine is published annually and consists of controlled mailed distribution to primarily upper management executives, presidents, principals and small business owners. Participants vote based on quality of product, service and who they would recommend doing business with. The 3 million-plus responses are then assembled and “ranked” according to their total number of votes. Ranking Arizona's website, rankingaz.com, includes company names in 175 different business and leisure categories.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.