- Posted January 8, 2014 by
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
- “THE GREAT VOTER CHALLENGE” DEADLINE RAPIDLY APPROACHING TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIMARY ELECTION
Arizona Association for Economic Development to Host Legislative Luncheon on Capitol Lawn
AAED will demonstrate to state legislators the vital role of enhanced statewide economic development for Arizona’s financial future at this interactive signature event. Gov. Jan Brewer will also be honored for her efforts in economic development.
The cost of the luncheon is $50 for AAED members and guests. Tickets are available at aaedlegislativelunch2014.eventbrite.com. For more information, call AAED at 602-240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com. The registration deadline is Friday, Jan. 17.
AAED was originally founded in 1974 as the Arizona Association for Industrial Development (AAID). The organization, which was dedicated to expanding the industrial and economic base of Arizona, changed to its current name in 1991 to better reflect its broader mission.
The mission of AAED is to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration. For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.