- Posted January 9, 2014 by
Saint Louis, Missouri
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Jury Selection for Michael Johnson HIV Crimianlization Case
- Video Of US Marshal Assaulting iReporter
- 5 Day of Protests only grow stronger regardless of what police report
- Santa Claus Abandons Workshop due to protestors on Black Friday
- Shut it down, shut down: Govenor finally protects Ferguson on Night 3
Does St. Louis Administration know how to handle a crisis?
It has been four days since St. Louis was hit with a winterstorm unlike any other that has been seen in the last several decades however by looking at the streets you would think it just happened. Citizens throughout St. Louis are reporting that streets have not been treated or plowed. Many have been home-bound since prior to the storm on 1/6. St. Louis Board Alderman Lewis Reed has called into question the failings of the street dept which is overseen by Alderman Bosley. Seemingly there has been a lack of response from St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay leading this ireporter to ask, "If the administration cannot handle snow removal, how would they handle a major crisis situation, such as those seen in other major cities?"