- Posted January 10, 2014 by
- Great Start to Immigration Reform: Convicted felonious illegal immigrants will work picking crops while incarcerated to defray taxpayer expense, very much like the "Chain Gang of the South". Deportation will begin at the end of the sentence served!
- Indeed Eddie Glaude. Also, it is refreshing to know that President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, and/or other prominent Blacks have not duped all US born Descendants of Slavery!
- Send the LA County DA Fraud Division After Danny Bakewell, Sr. et al. Typically, Black leaders have been Serving Themselves and not the Black Community!
- It is the Republican State Senate and Republican Senators who are Demanding the Removal of Convicted Felon Senator Roderick Wright from Office, and not the Democratic State Senate, nor the Democratic Party the so-called Vanguard for the Little Guy or Gal
- ...Thank You Sandy Banks! RE : "Roderick Wright was Wrong"... To Date, By Far this is the Best Los Angeles Times Articles that You Have Authored! The Felon and Carpetbagger Roderick Wright Should be Removed from Office and Banned from Public Service!
It Would be Interesting to Know Just How Many of the These So Called Low Level Offender Felons are Illegal Aliens, that President Barack Obama and the Obama Administration Intend to Provide Amnesty/Dream Act For!
Quite often truly innocent Black men, women, and children are punished with impunity, while felonious and proven to be criminal illegal aliens from around the world who commit criminal acts receive a free pass.
RE: “L.A. County struggles with issue of felons bolting from probation, Nearly 20% of former state prisoners now under county supervision have outstanding arrest warrants for absconding. “ by Abby Sewell, LA Times, January 4, 2014
It sure would be interesting to know just how many of the these so called "Low Level Offender Felons" are Illegal aliens, foreign nationals and/or anchor babies, that President Barack Obama, the Obama Administration, and/or other public servant intend to promote and award Amnesty/Dream Act to!
“Non-Deported Gangster Espinoza Was Violent in Jail” By Brenda Walker May 16, 2012
In contrast, U.S. citizens and legal immigrants who commit criminal acts are less likely to be excused and have his or her sentenced reduced. In many instances, pertaining to U.S. born Black men, women, and children, with or without proof that he or she committed that criminal act, pay fine, serve jail time, and/or both, and rarely receive mandated Constitutional protections such as “Equal Justice and Protection Under the Law”, just compensation attributed to the wrongs of government officials, and/or leniency in the judicial process.
“With the blessing of both past and present day Black elected officials, lawyers, social workers, probation officers, foster parents, and the Black community the break-up of the traditional Black family Structure for profit has been going on for decades!” by TheTruth53
“Justice Clarence Thomas Should be Impeached for being so Treasonous. Justice Thomas Has Contempt for the Constitutional Rights of Black men and women Egregiously Violated by Government!” by TheTruth53
Be it past or present day leadership that includes President Barack Obama, the Obama Administration, the Democratic Party, the Republican Party affiliated Justice Clarence Thomas, inept Black elected leadership and Black lawyers…
“Your Situation is Political and Complicated and Beyond the Expertise or Jurisdiction of many Lawyers, Which Confirms What I Already Know, namely LA City Council President Herb Wesson, and Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas are Inept and Disgraceful!” by TheTruth53
“Corruption in the LA County Sheriff’s Department also includes corrupt court officials in the Inglewood & Culver City Courts all while elected Black Leaders, Judges & Lawyers Remain Silent or Become Co-conspirators in the Oppression of U.S. born Blacks!” by TheTruth53
…….quite often truly innocent Black men, women, and children are punished with impunity, while felonious and proven to be criminal illegal aliens from around the world who commit criminal acts receive a free pass.
“L.A. County struggles with issue of felons bolting from probation, Nearly 20% of former state prisoners now under county supervision have outstanding arrest warrants for absconding. “ by Abby Sewell, LA Times, January 4, 2014