- Posted January 11, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Remembering Ariel Sharon
- Festivities for the 141 Kentucky Derby to be held in May 2015 kicked off with thunder over Louisville and a spectacular fireworks show watched by 650,000
- Splendid splendor of spring blossoms and tweeting birds
- Dr. Rand Paul, Senator from Kentucky announces his candidacy for the next president of US at the Grand Ballroom of the Galt House in Louisville, KY
- Day after President Obama's visit to Louisville, KY, traffic back to normal, a young man looking for better opportunity at a local company and a massive fire in a GE warehouse
- What could have been done differently on the Germanwings plane that did not land safely in Dusseldorf, Germany?
Shalom Sharon: You have taught the world an important lesson. Make a Living Will
I am told by the press that Ariel Sharon was a controversial figure. I am not going to sit in judgement of his place in history. I am going to highlight the importance of his last 7+ years of life when he has been in coma, cared for by the state of Israel. The the passing away of the former prime minister of Israel brought a new sense of urgency to finalize my living Will so that no one ever can decide that I should live beyond 3 days of going into a coma. I just cannot fathom the burden it will place on my family and my country should they have to keep me alive because I did not specify that the plug should be pulled should I be in coma. Thank you Mr. Ariel Sharon for your life after the loss of consciousness, it has made the rest of the world conscious of what can happen if one looses ones brain function and consciousness.