- Posted January 11, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Remembering Ariel Sharon
- What could have been done differently on the Germanwings plane that did not land safely in Dusseldorf, Germany?
- Tribute on Down syndrome day to a 6 year old child who drowned in scenic Harrod's Creek, Louisville, KY over the weekend
- Heard of Herd Immunity? May be a reason how Nature is working to slow the deaths due to Ebola virus infection
- One of Kentucky's finest sons, Senator Wendell Ford eulogized under the rotunda of the state capitol building in Frankfort, KY
- I AM NOT CHARLIE:Freedom of speech should be expressed responsibly and truthfully and with malice to none
Shalom Sharon: You have taught the world an important lesson. Make a Living Will
I am told by the press that Ariel Sharon was a controversial figure. I am not going to sit in judgement of his place in history. I am going to highlight the importance of his last 7+ years of life when he has been in coma, cared for by the state of Israel. The the passing away of the former prime minister of Israel brought a new sense of urgency to finalize my living Will so that no one ever can decide that I should live beyond 3 days of going into a coma. I just cannot fathom the burden it will place on my family and my country should they have to keep me alive because I did not specify that the plug should be pulled should I be in coma. Thank you Mr. Ariel Sharon for your life after the loss of consciousness, it has made the rest of the world conscious of what can happen if one looses ones brain function and consciousness.