- Posted January 10, 2014 by
- Literary Historical Fiction The River’s Song By Aurora Metro Press Chosen As A Sunday Times Book Of The Month
- New Children’s Picture Book Combines Animals And The Environment – Ollie the Orca
- Police Detective And Bestselling Author Stacy Eaton Releases New Romantic Suspense Novel In April 2015
- New Historical Fiction Novel About Motor Racing Heroes Receives Rave Reviews From Top Media Outlets
- Author Arleen Alleman Releases Fifth Book in Her Mystery Series – A Current Deception
Erotic Spy Novel Just Released - Spanish Agent
Author, Ernest Pick is pleased to announce the release of his new Erotic Spy Thriller, Spanish Agent.
Talin and Holly meet in a small Ohio town. The novel chronicles in part the fitful growth of their relationship.
Talin, working for the CIA and manages at first to wreck a project assigned to him. Later, however, in Salamanca, he helps to unravel a plot against Western interests with the unlikely assistance of Aitor, A Basque Muslim living in Salamanca. The story follows him and a cast of local characters as they wind their way from identifying targets to the actual commission of an extraordinary attack.
Holly is a beautiful woman who requires from her men total commitment in both the physical and emotional realm. Talin attempts to satisfy Holly's needs. Spanish Agent catalogues their infidelities along the path to an eventual and final confrontation.
Spanish Agent is available in both print and ebook format.
Author: Ernest Pick
Published: November 2013
Genre: Erotic Spy Thriller
About The Author:
Ernest Pick was born in Prague. He has been writing most of his life. As early as 1974 he won a playwriting contest at UCLA, and has had plays produced in colleges and universities. His first novel, I Think I Went To London (ISBN: 97 8-1478286356) has won many accolades. Spanish Agent is the second of these novels with a third to follow called Assisted Living.
For review copies, author interviews, or more information please contact: