- Posted January 10, 2014 by
- Elementary School Students are rewarded for Acts of Kindness through Valley Cycle for Success Program
- Roommates.com Announces Website Re-launch
- Arizona High School Students Learn Workforce Skills Through JA You’re Hired! Event
- JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT OPENS BANNER HEALTH PROGRAM
- Mark Roden Appointed Chair of Local Subway® Franchisee Advertising Trust
DrugFreeAZ.org Appoints New Program Director
“We are excited to have Williams join our team at DrugFreeAz.org,” said Leslie Bloom, CEO of DrugFreeAz.org. “Her background in drug and alcohol prevention will help us greatly in moving forward with our mission.”
Williams received her Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism from the Walter Cronkite School of Telecommunications and Journalism at Arizona State University. She is a Level 4 Arizona Credentialed Prevention Professional (ACPP) and brings over twelve years of prevention experience to DrugFreeAz.org.
Williams is an Ahwatukee resident.
DrugFreeAz.org - The Partnership for a Drug-Free America, Arizona Affiliate is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit statewide organization with a volunteer board of directors. Their mission is to prevent and reduce youth drug and alcohol use through community education and awareness by providing parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources.
For more information, visit www.DrugFreeAz.org.