- Posted January 10, 2014 by
- The Board of Directors for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing Elects Sherry Appleby as Board Chair
- Stephanie Adamovich Appointed to Board of Directors for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
- ARIZONA COMMISSION FOR THE DEAF AND THE HARD OF HEARING ELECTS THREE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dr. Frank Tsai Joins Arizona Center for Cancer Care
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Employees Give Back
DrugFreeAZ.org Appoints New Program Director
“We are excited to have Williams join our team at DrugFreeAz.org,” said Leslie Bloom, CEO of DrugFreeAz.org. “Her background in drug and alcohol prevention will help us greatly in moving forward with our mission.”
Williams received her Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism from the Walter Cronkite School of Telecommunications and Journalism at Arizona State University. She is a Level 4 Arizona Credentialed Prevention Professional (ACPP) and brings over twelve years of prevention experience to DrugFreeAz.org.
Williams is an Ahwatukee resident.
DrugFreeAz.org - The Partnership for a Drug-Free America, Arizona Affiliate is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit statewide organization with a volunteer board of directors. Their mission is to prevent and reduce youth drug and alcohol use through community education and awareness by providing parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources.
For more information, visit www.DrugFreeAz.org.