- Posted January 10, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Breaking news: Share your story
Sun Mergers and Acquisitions: Selling A Business
Sun Mergers & Acquisitions, LLC offers a wide array of services geared toward the sale, merger and valuation of privately held, small and mid-market firms. Successfully selling a business involves a specialized and complex process that requires the skills of an expert intermediary. You need to:
- Determine the worth of your business
- Formulate a strategy
- Prepare and present your company to maximize perceived value and price
Selling your business can be stressful and time consuming. That’s why professional help is required to market your company in absolute confidentiality, locate a qualified buyer and negotiate the most favorable price and terms.
Expertise. Confidentiality. Success-Based Fee Structure.
Sun provides a level of expertise and resources to mid-market firms that was previously only available to much larger companies. Our decades of business sale experience in this highly specialized field create an advantage for our clients. This knowledge is key to negotiating with the most seasoned acquirers when selling your business. Confidentiality is of paramount importance and our approach is tailored toward maintaining confidentiality throughout the process. Our proven “success-based” approach to selling a business, coupled with proper presentation of the operational and financial aspects of your firm, will maximize your company’s value and enables our success rate to be considerably higher than that of the industry.
Selling a Business Made Easier:
- Provide you with total confidentiality
- Formulate exit strategies based on 20 years of experience
- Value your company to provide you with an understanding of likely yield
- Properly present your business for sale (recasting financial information)
- Value enhancement strategies to help you add value going forward
- Present, package and market your business to optimize value
- Identify and locate the best buyer
- Qualify buyers
- Establish the most beneficial transaction structure
- Draft Term Sheets / Letters of Intent
- Due diligence counseling
- Contract negotiations
- Manage and maximize the probability of a closed transaction
Call Sun Mergers & Acquisitions Today
If you are thinking about selling your business, call us toll free (800) 232-0180 to speak with an experienced Investment Banker. We’ll gladly answer your questions about how the Sun Mergers & Acquisitions team will help you prepare to sell a privately held business.