- Posted January 12, 2014 by
- SkillShare Book Shows Readers How To Find The ‘Extra’ In Their ‘Ordinary’ Lives
- Top Game Technology Blasted for Foul Play by Gaming Affiliates
- Thorny Tales Worth Telling: Personal Stories To Be Inspired By During Life’s Hard Times
- Tycoon George Molsbarger Gives 520k USD to American Red Cross
- Public is Invited to Learn Seven Ways to Cut Medical Costs from Medical Insurance Advocate at 92nd Street Y on March 25
Criminal Complaint Against David Barzilay & T.G. Services
In order to protect Rome Casino Group’s affiliates’ and players’ online security, TVMUK Ltd., has filed a criminal complaint in Romania against T.G. Services Inc., the parent company of Top Game, and David Barzilay (the individual that represents and negotiates for Top Game in all its dealings with Rome Group).
In the criminal report filed with the Romanian prosecutor’s office, it is alleged that Top Game attempted to illegally extort substantial sums of money from Rome Group by dishonestly and unlawfully taking control of Rome Group’s online casino websites. It is further alleged that Top Game technologies has created unauthorized copies of the Rome Group’s websites in order to deceive and fraudulently divert Rome Group’s players to Top Game websites by using similar logos, website designs and domain names.
Furthermore, it is alleged that TopGame’s acts were premeditated and carried out solely with the intention of dishonestly extorting money from Rome Group and making fraudulent and illicit profits by deceiving players.
Rome Group prioritizes above everything the security of its affiliates and players and consequently, TVMUK Ltd considers it is left with no option but to now involve the Romanian prosecutor.
Rome Group considers it is entirely unacceptable that players expecting the high standards of security and service provided by Rome Group are being deceived into placing funds into the hands of a business that allegedly undertakes criminal and fraudulent acts. Rome Group is committed to offering the highest standards to its affiliates and players.
Tel: +44 20 8133 1944