- Posted January 12, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Remembering Ariel Sharon
- CORRUPTION IN DISTRIBUTION OF LPG CYLINDERS IN INDIA
- A SAMPLE EXPERIENCE IN A LOCAL TRAIN OF INDIA
- DEATH OF LIMBS, END OF LIFE BY Asit Saha, (Composed on 30. 07.2014 ) Since I have my eyes, Visible beauty I can see, If eyesight is taken back, Nothing is white and black, Senseless body disapp
- HANABI OR FIREWORK FESTIVAL OF JAPAN
- WE ALL ARE WORLD CITIZENS
SHARON,THE GREAT ISRAELI IS ALIVE IN HEART
Before and after the World War II the major political leaders of the big countries of the world either neglected or hated the Jews to fulfill their personal interest. It is very sad to think that the innocent children, the women and the old were brutally either killed or oppressed.
under such an unhealthy circumstances the iron minded military man, Mr. Sharon did the right thing by using force to destroy the terrorist activities of Pan-Islamic activists being supported by the autocratic rulers of Lebanon. it is shame that in international platforms only Israeli attacks on the Muslim countries were discussed but no country uttered a single word when the innocent Jew children of Israel and the Hindu children of East Pakitan or in Bangladesh were mercilessly butchered . My writing "who gives right of killing children? " is to be remembered not in bias but neutral manner.
Mr. Sharon took some measures no to vilify others but to mobilize his countrymen against this neo- imperialism of religion. .Children of all countries and communities must be saved from notorious killers.