- Posted January 11, 2014 by
Southwest Management Group: Commodities
Southwest Management Group offer comprehensive, in-depth research on listed derivatives and their associated underlying markets.
From metals and energy to agricultural commodities, we deliver commodity solutions to meet our client’s requirements. This includes in-depth market knowledge, and competitive pricing, allowing clients to manage their market and credit risk.
We offer access to Financial Markets worldwide for crude oil and oil-refined products, coal, power and gas with extensive capabilities in the emissions markets.
Energy products covered:
· Natural Gas
· Oil - Crude, Light Products, Heavy Products, Distillates, Fuel Oil
· Liquefied Natural Gas
Trading and associated risk management solutions in base and precious metals, platinum group metals, steel and plastics.
· Steel - Rolled Coil, Billet, Iron Ore
· Precious Metals - Gold, Silver
· Platinum Group Metals - Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium
· Base Metals - Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Nickel, Tin, Lead, Aluminum Alloy
· Plastics - High-density Polyethelene, Linear low-density Polyethelene, Polyethelene, Low-density Polyethelene, Polyethelene Terephtalate
Financing, hedging and investment products and solutions based on agricultural futures and commodity indices.
Agricultural products covered:
· Palm Oil