- Posted January 12, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
The one and only world famous "Coney Island Polar Bear Club."
Even the well known and very popular Roland the dog went in. His owner says he looks forward to it.
It was about 38F today with wind chill and the plungers brave as they are, said the water was COLD!
January 12, 2014.