- Posted January 13, 2014 by
- Arab Women University Helping to Bridge Gender Gap in the Job Market
- Arab Women University’s Health Sciences Graduates Insist on International Collaboration for Malnutrition
- Top Architect Zaha Hadid Inspires Arab Women University to Revamp its Online Architecture Programs
- Arab Women University’s Female Psychology Graduates are Joining Major NGO’s in Iraq to Aid their Women in Coming out of Post War Trauma
- AWU Develops Female Criminal Justice Professionals to Fight against Women Discrimination in MENA
Arab Women University Showcases Talent of Females in the ME Region
A university is not just a place to get knowledge; it is also the first place a student learns to express him or herself. A teaching ground is where the students learn about his or her strengths and weaknesses and how to capitalize and rectify them respectively. At Arab Women University, students are taught to experiment and challenge themselves so as to truly realize their potentials.
In the ME region, women are largely bound by societal factors and remain limited to the home and related affairs. This does not mean, however, that they are any less talented or capable of doing something extraordinary. With its career-oriented online degree programs, Arab Women University is helping women in the ME region to showcase their talents and let the world know how talented they are. The students are able to access the University’s educational resources online, ensuring that they are able to study on the go no matter where they are and are never out of tune with their education.
In addition to world-class education, students also receive the best available online career services. These are designed to especially cater to the professional needs of the students, through which they can become more career-oriented and clarify their queries about the professional world. Career counseling is provided by seasoned experts who have extensive knowledge about the industry and areas of their specialization and can, therefore, guide the students better. Students receive a wide array of services, from personality assessment and improvement to job placement services.
Arab Women University is making a major contribution towards the empowerment of Arab women through educational. Students have taken quite positively to the University’s many programs and are highly appreciative of the many opportunists it provides them with.