- Posted January 14, 2014 by
- The Youth Is The Future Of Fashion, Fly Guy Brand, Welcome To The Future!
- Evangelist Earlina Gilford-Weaver Overcomes Great Odds And Continues To Inspire!
- Author Sonovia Walker-Alexander, Sizzling Romance Novels!
- Essential Art, Goodness Grows!
- A Great Mix Of George A. Santino Classics Along With Originals Make Up The New Album "Get Back Up."
Top 5 Social Channels for Social Marketing in 2014
Taking advantage of the major social networking sites out there for the benefit of your business is probably the cheapest way of marketing that you have ever practiced. But this does not mean that if you use social media, you will suddenly increase your revenue and customers. You need to know what appropriate social networking sites you must use to connect to your audience; otherwise you will just miss the huge opportunity and benefits from this channel.
There are 5 social networks that you can use to connect and reach out to your audience to increase your exposure, build authority and hopefully increase your revenue at the end of the day so let’s get started.
Pinterest can help you promote your info-graphics or any type of images that are hosted on your website. This means, you can have free image marketing platform for your website that can potentially reach your audience. Especially if you are in food, landscaping, fashion, accessories industries; then you are good fit on this social platform.
How to use this:
• You can upload your image from your PC or Web when marketing images to this social platform. – Just make sure that you have a link back to your site so it can drive visitors to your website.
• You need to add boards to your account so your images can have a designated section when you upload it to your account.
• You need to connect to other Pinterest users in your industry to have audience for your social shares.
Linkedin can help you connect to people in your industry. If you are in a professional industry such as human resources or recruitment, this social platform can help you connect to experts in your industry. This can also help you discover people that are related or interested in your industry which can help you increase your connection and probably visitors that can help you promote your website.
The huge social network with probably the highest registered users’ rate among all social networking sites, Facebook is the best social platform that can help you give social exposure to your website. Facebook offers communities and Fanpage for free that help people communicate with other users that have the same interest as them. So if you are in the field of landscaping and looking for landscaping experts or professionals to communicate with, you can look them up in search bar to see your prospect contacts.
How to use this:
• You can join into groups in your industry to increase your potential audience on this social network
• You can create a free page under your account where you can market your business or products to your page to which your audience will see if they are following you.
• Communicate to other users in your industry to build strong foundation and relationship in your industry through social.
Another increasing registered user on social networking sites, Google plus can help you discover more potential connections in your industry which helps you increase your social traffic. Similar to Facebook, Google+ also offers communities and Fanpage that you can use to market your website or to build your social alliance.
Aside from that, Google+ can help you index your pages faster than their usual index rate and it can give you instant dofollow link to your website on each of your post which can transfer ranking power to your domain.
How to do this:
• You can join into communities related to your industry to know more people and to have social connections.
• You can create a Fanpage for your business to which your audience can follow and receive updates whenever you post an update
• You can use links on your about us section for free dofollow link
Another quick way to get instant traffic to your website and to easily connect to your visitors is through the help of real-time social networking site, Twitter. With over 500 million registered users, this will surely help you market your website to a social networking site where most people in every industry uses at all times.
With a proper use of these social mediums, your marketing strategy will benefit you and your business a lot. You just need to know how to properly use these channels to get the best out of your efforts. However, social marketing is just a way of attracting potential customers to your website, you need to have a real convincing power on your site to convert your visitors into sales, subscriptions or followers.
Information provided by Dave Ken From IBOXSEO