- Posted January 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Traffic Exchanges - Pros and Cons
Some Pros and Cons of Traffic Exchanges
Throughout the years, the traffic exchange has been known to generate a huge amount of traffic to sites and web pages. There are a lot of things written about it and a lot of reasons to sign up with it. More than bringing traffic, you can get other benefits that would really be a good help for your online site or business. Here are 5 of them; the very good reasons to take advantage of it.
1. A Traffic exchange is a very inexpensive way to drive traffic to your site or web page. There are a lot of traffic exchange programs nowadays, and most of them have both free and paid memberships. You can start with the program for free to experience its benefits without spending.
2. The increase in traffic when using traffic exchange is evident within a very fast period. You do not need for a long period to see how much viewers have already landed on your site or web page. You can even see the evidence almost immediately, like after assigning the credits to your site or page. These credits are the numerical value you earn from viewing or surfing other sites within the program, representing the amount of traffic you will be directing to your site or web page after assigning them.
3. Traffic exchange is a great avenue to test you advertisement copies. It is far better than pay per click as you already direct viewers to the page; you need for somebody to click on the link leading to your site on pay per click campaigns. With traffic exchange, the viewers will surely see your ad, without needing to choose whether to click or not. It is the best way to test a web page.
4. You can have referrals or downlines. Viewing the sites or web pages of the other members within the program is the basic way to earn credits in traffic exchange. These credits are the amount of traffic that you send to your site or web page. When you have referrals, you gain bonus credits, which ranges from 100 to 500 credits, depending on the program you are in. You even get a percentage of credits of the amount of credits that your referrals gain from surfing the other sites within the program. It is possible that you can entirely have all the credits you need from the efforts of others over some time.
5. Joining traffic exchange opens the opportunity to see your competitors, their products, services, and current strategies. Most internet marketers join traffic exchange. The most successful ones had traffic exchange in their online business venture, and they even engage with it until now. You will see techniques within the program. You will surely learn a lot and you will be able to check on your own site and see the things you need to keep and to develop.
Aren't these really good reasons to join traffic exchange? The greatest of it all is that you can try it for free, and decide to upgrade your membership later; or you can even take advantage of it without spending, as long as you want to. Be wise, experiencing its benefits will be your best guide.
-You can not use AdSense on your blog if you use traffic exchanges
-Most traffic exchange surfers open the traffic exchange in a new window so don't even look at the sites they are surfing
-You are not getting a target audience - Most of the traffic will not be interested in your blogs subject
-Premium members are given extreme preference - Premium members who pay a monthly fee get free credits and the best traffic with a longer timer
-The traffic is not real - The traffic you receive is only looking at your site to get credits. The rate of return visitors will be almost zero with the time spent on your blog rarely passing the 15 seconds.
-As you can be sent to any website there is a danger of being sent to a website that could infect your computer.