- Posted January 14, 2014 by
Houston, 77024, Texas
- Divorce and Family Law Expert, Attorney Susan Compton Kherkher Live Interview
- ROBOTIC ASSISTED SPINE SURGERY TRAINING FOR DOCTORS, Interview with Dr. Melanie B. Kinchen, recently trained with Dr. Richard Francis in the use of the Mazor Robotics Surgical Guidance System for Robotic Assisted Spine Surgery.
- Houston Orthopedic and Spine Hospital Offers FREE Panel Discussion With Four Back & Spine Surgeons and Specialists
- Dr. Elizabeth Bonefas Shares her Expertise on Breast Cancer Surgery
- Dorina Lanza Finally Exposes the Secret Wealth Accumulation Loophole Used for Decades by the Rich
Exciting New Drug, Exparel, May be a Game Changer for patients!
Long lasting, up to 72 hours of pain relief is just one of the many benefits of this new drug.
We are convinced that EXPAREL is a “game changer” for select plastic surgery procedures.
Dr. Morales says, “I think this new drug is going to change the field of outpatient surgery, those patients getting orthopedic surgery like for hips or knees, these surgeries that normally require you to be in the hospital for post operative pain control, it will be shifted to an outpatient surgical procedure where the patient could go home the same day because they will be fine, they won’t feel much pain.”
Listen to the entire interview by playing the audio on this page.
Dr. Morales recently presented his study findings at the 2013 American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Conference in New York.
Dr. Morales is one of 5 Plastic Surgeons with the Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery which was founded in 1996 and is currently ranked as the largest private plastic surgery center in Texas.
You can find more info or contact Dr. Morales by calling 713-354-5119 or by visiting his website at www.DrMoralesPlasticSurgery.com or
For more Interviews With Experts, go to http://www.medicalnewsmediasource.com/experts-interviews/