- Posted January 15, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- I have a clean record. As a 30 year employee of the DWP, I’m not receiving the DWP retirement benefits I have earned, yet a convicted felon Samuel In, is receiving all of his City Pension Retirement benefits!
- If You are of Good Character, Sound Mind, Ambitious, and True to Your Fellow Man or Woman as Well as Self You Will Succeed no Matter Your Ethnicity, or Your Plight!
- Good Character, Telling the Truth Must be Meaningless. President Barack Obama is giving Praise to Danny Bakewell, Sr. and the LA Sentinel "Yellow Journal" Newspaper. Typically an inept Black community make heroes of this scum and keep them in business!
- Great Start to Immigration Reform: Convicted felonious illegal immigrants will work picking crops while incarcerated to defray taxpayer expense, very much like the "Chain Gang of the South". Deportation will begin at the end of the sentence served!
- Indeed Eddie Glaude. Also, it is refreshing to know that President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, and/or other prominent Blacks have not duped all US born Descendants of Slavery!
Constitutional Protections are Very Important. Unfortunately more so than not, Black Leaders, Lawyers and the Black community itself are not Competent at Holding Anyone Accountable to the Oath of Office, the U.S. Constitution, etc.
CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION, ARTICLE 20MISCELLANEOUS SUBJECTS, Section 3:
Members of the Legislature, and all public officials and employees, executive, legislative and judicial …shall, before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe to the following oath or affirmation:
I ,__________________________________do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties that I am about to enter.
CNN I-Report: "LA City Council President 10th District Councilman Herb Wesson is a lying hypocrite who has contempt for long standing law abiding taxpaying residents in the 10th Council District, his district!" by TheTruth53, January 11, 2014
YouTube:“Elected Black Leaders Trash the Essence of what it Means to be an Elected Official” by mll1127, December 12, 2013
CNN i-Report: “Corruption in the LA County Sheriff’s Department also includes corrupt court officials in the Inglewood& Culver City Courts all while elected Black Leaders, Judges & Lawyers Remain Silent or Become Co-conspirators in the Oppression of U.S. born Blacks!” by TheTruth53, 12-12-2013
Since President Barack Obama, and all other elected Black leaders have held or continue to hold policy making positions, there are more:
1. Black men and women unemployed than ever.
2. U.S. born Black families separated, single parent, no parents, children in foster care than ever.
3. Homeless Black men, women, and children.
4. U.S. born Black men, women, and children in poverty.
5. Illegal aliens from around the world taking over the Black community.
6. Illegal aliens from around the world who have displaced U.S. born Black men, and women in the job market.
7. Black men and women on welfare, collecting unemployment benefits and/or receiving Food Stamps.
8. Black men and women incarcerated or Black children in foster care, or fending for themselves living on the streets.
9. Atrocities of government targeting U.S. born Blacks, because Black elected officials and lawyers do not serve the Black community.
10. atrocities of government directed against innocent Black men, women, and children all while President Barack Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Congresswoman Maxine Waters, other members of the Congressional Black Caucus....AKA....the Congressional Black Clueless, other elected Black leaders at the State, County, and City jurisdictions of government play games of deceit, remain silent, make excuses to do nothing, take sides with the perpetrators to further oppress U.S. born descendants of slavery.
.....all while the Black community remains silent or reaches for straws to condemn deceased former President Ronald Reagan, condemnation that has no connection to what is taking place today, Republican Party bashing nonsense that will not hold any perpetrator accountable for the atrocities targeting U.S. born Black men, women, and children today.
CNN i-Report: Congresswoman Waters and other CBC Members Only Bring Up the Constitution When They Need Help!
1st District LA County Supervisor Gloria Molina: "A native of Los Angeles, Molina was born May 31, 1948. She grew up in the Pico Rivera area and is the eldest of 10 children. She graduated from El Rancho High School in Pico Rivera, and attended East Los Angeles and Rio Hondo Colleges"
2nd District LA County Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas: DOB Nov. 6, 1954, place of birth not indicated
3rd District LA County Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky: "Born Dec. 21, 1948, in Boyle Heights, Yaroslavsky grew up in his hometown and graduated from UCLA", and Boyle Heights is in Los Angeles.
4th District LA County Supervisor Don Knabe: "Knabe was born Oct. 15, 1943, in Illinois."
5th District LA County Supervisor Mike Antonovich: "Born Aug. 12, 1939, in Los Angeles, Antonovich grew up in his hometown and graduated from John Marshall High School."
...the only elected official not being on the level is 2nd District Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas.
Board of Supervisors, LA County Charter, ARTICLE II.
Section 4. The County of Los Angeles shall have a Board of Supervisors consisting of five members, each of whom must be an elector of the district which he represents, must reside therein during his incumbency, must have been such an elector for at least one year immediately preceding his election, and shall be elected by such district. Their terms of office shall be four years, and each shall hold until his successor is elected and qualified. No person while a member of the Board of Supervisors shall receive any compensation, in addition to that provided for by this Section, for services rendered to any public or governmental entity. They shall each receive as compensation for their services a salary, payable monthly from the County Treasury, which shall be the same as that now or hereafter prescribed by law for a judge of the Superior Court in and for the County of Los Angeles, except that retirement benefits shall be those now or hereafter provided by law for officers and employees of the County of Los Angeles. They shall devote all their time during business hours to the faithful service of the public."
In addition to the residency requirement it is certain that running for and holding office as a Board of Supervisor member would require proof of citizenship status, (1) citizen by birthright or (2) naturalized.