- Posted January 15, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Foreign drug groups operate in Manila
Three John Does were arrested Wednesday at dawn when NBI agents swooped down on a drug laboratory inside a rented condominium unit in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila.
Atty. Augusto Eric Isidoro of the NBI said several kilos of cocaine and ecstasy worth P100 million were recovered during the raid conducted at Serendra Condominium.
Isidoro also said “Independent Soldier” is the alias being used by the operator of the Mexican-Canadian drug group.
Serendra Condominium in Bonifacio Global City, where the raid was carried out, is located just outside the Philippine Air Force headquarters.
Earlier, the Philippine National Police Anti-Illegal Drugs Special Operations Task Force (PNP-AIDSOTF) raided a drug laboratory reportedly operated by a Mexican drug cartel in Lipa City, Batangas province.
Secretary Leila de Lima of the Department of Justice has already ordered an in-depth investigation into these cases.