- Posted January 15, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Helen is not in the picture as she was busy talking to me about pet feeding concerns. It seems their oldest Chihuahua pictured in the stroller #1 is on a diet of Gerber Ham in ham gravy baby food because of teeth and digestive problems, the same as my 25 year old cat Om. Yes, we do supplement with regular canned food as well when possible.
The concern we shared in common was how hard it is to find the Gerber ham flavor as it seems not only human babies prefer it.
January 12, 2014.