- Posted January 15, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Why Blame Trump or the GOP? Anti-Immigrant Hate Coming From Everyday Americans
- Why Do Republicans, Who Don't Believe In Democracy; Run For Government?
- Ben Carson Stands by Claim on Egypt's Pyramids - The Bible Says They Were Built to Store Grain?
- Quentin Tarantino Isn't Apologizing. Nor Should He. Police Should Apologize First to Americans
- Obama's "No Boots on the Ground" in Syria Becomes Another Image of Disappointment for Those Who Believed He Wanted Peace
Senator Reid's Fear Of Mid-Term Elections and the Nuclear Option on Legislation
No. Reid wouldn't go as far as that because, "What if Democrats lose the majority in the Senate during mid- term elections this year"?
There's little danger of that unless the Americans that are being affected by government gridlock see the Democratic Party as not fighting hard enough.
Make the GOP take an up or down vote, Senator Reid.
Let the American people see that Republican representatives don't give a damn about them despite their rhetoric.
A simple majority for closure will force a floor vote and then have the vote.
Sure, the U.S. House, with Rep. John Boehner at the helm, won't pass anything that will help Obama or at least, that's how they see things.
But people will know that Democrats are trying to do something for them and not just the big corporations.
Pull the trigger, Harry and the American people will respect you for standing up to the bullies.