- Posted January 15, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- But Trump Can Win! Supporters Don't Care What Government Will Do; As Long As Their Side is in Power and Wins!
- Americans Are Tired of Hearing that "No Wrong - Doing Was Found"
- The US Will Investigate Its Own Human Rights Abuses After Admitting to Hypocrisy After Pressing Cuba on their Abuses
- GOP to Voters: "I'm not Hillary Clinton. And psss...She's Really Bad
- Megyn Kelly vs. Trump's Remarks Exposes GOP’s Own Hypocrisy and ‘War on Women’
Senator Reid's Fear Of Mid-Term Elections and the Nuclear Option on Legislation
No. Reid wouldn't go as far as that because, "What if Democrats lose the majority in the Senate during mid- term elections this year"?
There's little danger of that unless the Americans that are being affected by government gridlock see the Democratic Party as not fighting hard enough.
Make the GOP take an up or down vote, Senator Reid.
Let the American people see that Republican representatives don't give a damn about them despite their rhetoric.
A simple majority for closure will force a floor vote and then have the vote.
Sure, the U.S. House, with Rep. John Boehner at the helm, won't pass anything that will help Obama or at least, that's how they see things.
But people will know that Democrats are trying to do something for them and not just the big corporations.
Pull the trigger, Harry and the American people will respect you for standing up to the bullies.