- Posted January 15, 2014 by
Commercial Plumbing and Getting Help!
When you have a plumbing issue that needs to be corrected, there are various items that should be taken under consideration when hiring a commercial plumber, and we have listed some of them for you...
1) Make sure the plumber is licensed, bonded and insured (You wouldn't believe how many projects we had to clean up that a un-licensed plumber caused)
2) it is recommended to hire a plumber qualified in commercial plumbing work, and not a residential plumber.
3) The paperwork involved in commercial plumbing jobs could be quite extensive, so placing it in the qualified and experienced hands of professionals will take a load off you and allow you to concentrate on your business.
4) Make sure that they have experience with pulling the proper permits with the city or county you are operating in so nothing comes back to the commercial business.
All drains and sewer drains, without exception, develop clogs or blockage at one time or the other. With commercial buildings it happens a lot quicker then residential because of the amount of times it is used.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Alpha Plumbing and Rooter for assistance! 1-888-257-4421 or local 818-982-1189
For a list of commercial services most commercial plumbers in Los Angeles cover, visit our website for more info here
<a href="http://alpharooter.com/commercial-services/">Commercial Plumbing Los Angeles</a>