- Posted January 16, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Update: Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- (8 min vid)Eric Frein and how he is eluding capture: The Art of War
- Is Voting Republican The Answer on Nov 5?
- Armed Terrorists Kidnap and Torture American Citizen for 11 Hours
Obama: 2014 a year of action - to rule by executive order
What is disturbing is that President Obama believes that issuing executive orders is actually law when in reality all laws, or the authority to enact law is granted to the U.S. Congress. An executive order is not law.
Why haven't the media and Democrats picked on this is subject to mass study in mass social psychology and not political science or American politics.
This is the very thing that our U.S. Constitution guards against, and President Obama is threatening to by pass the Constitution and rule like a dictator. If he does rule like this, than we have lost our republic and we will have allowed the world's greatest and oldest experiment to fail.
I would urge any one out there, read the Constitution, and read for yourself what the president can, and can not do.