- Posted January 16, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Are Some Workers More Valuable Than Others?
- Why Did This Deal with Iran Not Include the Clause: The Deal is Null and Void if You or Your People Shout Death to America?
- The Immigration Debate Continues...
- A Broken A/C Leads to an Adventure at Great Basin NP…
- Do Symbolic Gestures Help? Or…Do they Just Distract from the Real Problems?
Are You Kidding?
And it is a big but, as the co-founder of Miramax films he has been responsible for films such as: “Pulp Fiction”, “Inglorious Bastards”, “Django Unchained”, “Kill Bill” , Sin City and “Gangs of New York”.
For those of you that have not seen those movies, let me tell you that they are full of weapons and full of killing. So you how does one go from making millions by creating violent movies to be sold to the general public to hating on the NRA? Hating on them so much that he is going to make a movie about guns being bad? Or maybe just the NRA being bad, who knows what these Hollywood types think?