- Posted January 16, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The SCOTUS, Influence and a Reality Check
- Autism - What Can You Say?
- Okay…If You Can’t Afford Health Insurance through the Healthcare Exchanges Then You are Exempt from the Individual Mandate Through the “Hardship” Waiver?
- Not a Smidgen of Corruption or Was There?
- Why Go Through the Motions? Obamacare Has Been Done and Cannot Easily Be Undone Even For Political Gain.
Are You Kidding?
And it is a big but, as the co-founder of Miramax films he has been responsible for films such as: “Pulp Fiction”, “Inglorious Bastards”, “Django Unchained”, “Kill Bill” , Sin City and “Gangs of New York”.
For those of you that have not seen those movies, let me tell you that they are full of weapons and full of killing. So you how does one go from making millions by creating violent movies to be sold to the general public to hating on the NRA? Hating on them so much that he is going to make a movie about guns being bad? Or maybe just the NRA being bad, who knows what these Hollywood types think?