- Posted January 16, 2014 by
portsmouth, United Kingdom
Westhill & Elrick Consulting
A New Way to Access the healthpoint Service – ‘healthtext’
The NHS Grampian healthpoint service offers free confidential information and advice for anyone with a question regarding their health.
Our trained health advisors are here to help you with information and advice on a wide range of health related issues:
· Practical ways to improve your health
· Information about health conditions
· Access to support groups and organisations
· Long term conditions, e.g. Diabetes, Asthma
· Information on your health concerns
· How to access NHS services
· Employment within the NHS
· Access to free condoms
· Access to smoking cessation services
We work hard to achieve our aim of ensuring that the healthpoint service is accessible to everyone across Grampian. ‘heathtext’ will run alongside, our walk in healthpoints, healthline and firstname.lastname@example.org. ‘healthtext’ offers an easy way to contact a trained health advisor for those who do not have access to the walk-inhealthpoints.