- Posted January 17, 2014 by
- Pioneer Title Agency Goes Wild (Wild West) For Charity
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Forest Canyon Endoscopy & Surgery with SHARP Designation
- Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Arizona Association for Economic Development March Luncheon to Discuss Southern Arizona and Mexico Commerce Connections
- Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office Receives Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
Arizona Association for Economic Development February Luncheon to Discuss Future of Arizona Universities
Klein will discuss the future of Arizona’s universities and their impact on the state’s economic development activities.
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests, $50 for non-members and $55 for late registrants. To register, visit https://aaedfeb4th.eventbrite.com.
The registration deadline is Friday, Jan. 31. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED was originally founded in 1974 as the Arizona Association for Industrial Development (AAID). The organization, which was dedicated to expanding the industrial and economic base of Arizona, changed to its current name in 1991 to better reflect its broader mission.
The strategic vision of AAED is to be the leading advocate of responsible economic development for all of Arizona by leading the facilitation of public/private cooperation and fostering teamwork to address the growth and quality of life issues that face Arizona. For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.