- Posted January 17, 2014 by
Brooklyn, NY, New York
- A letter to my father, Jean Odileau Deronette! 1 year Death Anniversary!
- Biography of Jean Odileau Deronette
- Les Freres Deronette-La Jeunesse- Les Freres Deronette Premié Album "La Jeunesse" 1999
- A song:Haiti will Remain In our Prayers!! Haiti ap Rete Nan La priyer Nou! Les Freres Deronette!!
- Les Freres Deronette song Haiti "For Christ, Christ for Haiti"Ayiti pou Kris, Kris Pou Ayiti
Celebrating the life of Haitian American Jean Odileau Deronette
2/8/1924 – 1/12/2014
Thank you everyone for your prayers and support during our family’s time of grief. It is with heavy hearts that the Deronette Family announces and confirm the peaceful passing of Jean Odileau Deronette, 89 and 11 months, which occurred on Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 9am. Our heavenly father shined a light over Odileau Deronette, a servant of God at the Bellevue Hospital in New York where he passed in the presence of his family. Odileau, son of the late Deliscier Deronette and Clericia Clerisson was born in Marigot, Jacmel Haiti in 1924 and he has resided in New York since 1981.
A devoted and God fearing family man to 12 children, 38 Grandchildren and 3 Great Grandchildren.
Beloved husband of Marie Olga Deronette.
Loving Father to:
Odnel Deronette, Guilande Deronette, Benita Deronette, Geromene Deronette, Claudie Deronette, Woncite Deronette, Rosiny Deronette, Brunel Deronette, Wilson Deronette, Casimir Deronette, Martinna Deronette and Martinne Deronette.
Viewing: Friday, January 24, 2014
Time: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Andrew Torregrossa & Sons Inc. 2265 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11234
Memorial Celebration: Saturday, January 25, 2014
Time: 8:00am - 10:30am
Location: Gospel Crusade Church of God, 381 Utica Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11213