- Posted January 17, 2014 by
Federal Way, Washington
- Desperate Plea for Help From an Exhausted Single Father of the Octuplet MazeScroll Babies
- New Kickstarter Campaign for the MazeScroll Babies is Almost Ready to Launch
- Free Samples of Puzzles From a New Kickstarter Project
- The Ten Step Program to a Better You, Improving Yourself One Puzzle at a Time Using De Stijl Steps
- New Kickstarter Project Reinvents the Maze Puzzle Game for the Whole Family
The International Sudoku Society Bans the Hercules on Steroids Visual Sudoku Puzzle
"It is the belief of the International Sudoku Society that the use of the word steroids gives the Hercules on Steroids Sudoku an unfair advantage over its competition," explained the commissioner of the ISS, Sumi Sami. "We had no other option but to ban the sudoku puzzle."
Steroids testing was not conducted. "Steroid testing? Are you kidding me? What for? The word 'steroids' is all there blatantly out in the open!" chipped Mr. Sami angrily when asked about it.
The Hercules on Steroids Visual Sudoku has received a lifetime ban by the International Sudoku Society. "While that may seem rather harsh, the Society needed to take a firm stand against any future use of steroids in sudoku. We needed to set an example that the International Sudoku Society will not tolerate unsportsmanlike behavior!"