- Posted January 17, 2014 by
Federal Way, Washington
- Going, Going, Gone Homeless
- It's Like Lumosity But Better, Eye-Q Visual Puzzles for Artists, Architects and Reason-able People
- Big Book of Visual Puzzles: Fun, Challenging and Beautiful
- An Illustrated Journey in Three Different Formats Now Available via Kickstarter
- An Illustrated Children's Adventure Story in Three Formats: E-scroll, Book, Postcards
The International Sudoku Society Bans the Hercules on Steroids Visual Sudoku Puzzle
"It is the belief of the International Sudoku Society that the use of the word steroids gives the Hercules on Steroids Sudoku an unfair advantage over its competition," explained the commissioner of the ISS, Sumi Sami. "We had no other option but to ban the sudoku puzzle."
Steroids testing was not conducted. "Steroid testing? Are you kidding me? What for? The word 'steroids' is all there blatantly out in the open!" chipped Mr. Sami angrily when asked about it.
The Hercules on Steroids Visual Sudoku has received a lifetime ban by the International Sudoku Society. "While that may seem rather harsh, the Society needed to take a firm stand against any future use of steroids in sudoku. We needed to set an example that the International Sudoku Society will not tolerate unsportsmanlike behavior!"