- Posted January 18, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Subversive Lawmakers
- Officer Spock has left the Planet Earth
- Why Lawmakers as Lawbreakers or Law Manipulators are exempt from Judicial Review?
- My Humble Request to Members of Dysfunctional Congress who seems to be “Wolves in the Sheep’s Clothing”.
- Churches, Temples, and Mosques are reminder of Medieval Era frozen in time.
Let’s Boycott Campaign against Tobacco Smoking.
I cannot fully support the smoke free campaign because CDC failed to clarify the facts that tobacco is mixed with other harmful additives which may be responsible for the human cancer or other diseases.
In-fact, slow oxidation and degradation of carotenoids in tobacco leaves produces compounds similar to rose oil, tea or other aromatic flavors which are major source of vitamin A and may have some benefits and provide protection against certain cancers, cardiovascular abnormality and macular eye disease.
In my opinion, campaign should be against tobacco mixed with harmful additives and not about smoking natural tobacco. I suggest; stop adding harmful Additives to natural Tobacco and avoid wasting funds on misleading campaign.
It is no miracle that my Great Grandparents enjoyed healthy and active lifestyle beyond their 90th birthday while smoking organic tobacco by various methods including Hookah, Pipe and hand rolled Cigarettes and Cigars.