- Posted January 19, 2014 by
Hrushevskogo Street, Kiev, Ukraine
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- VIDEO: Ukraine's Ambassador to the UN believes that Russia is funding and supplying weapons to militants in eastern Ukraine
- VIDEO: Aircrafts of WWII in "The Greatest Show on Turf"
- iReport Interview: Ask an astronaut. About Relationship
- PHOTO: Russian sanctions against the U.S. - it sounds veeeeery scaring!
- Yuriy SERGEYEV, Ambassador of Ukraine to the UN: "Today at UNSC wasn't a voice of Russia, but of USSR"
Ukrainian "Arab Spring" ?
- zdan, CNN iReport producer
KIEV, UKRAINE - JANUARY 19, CNN iReport - Police clashes with protesters in Kiev.
Peaceful protest in Kiev turned into clashes with a police. The opposition doesn’t control protesters anymore. Eyewitnesses say that the police used stun grenades, tear gas and water cannons. The protesters are throwing stones and "Molotov cocktails" at the police.
A few days ago, Foreign Affairs Committee of the U.S. Senate discussed possible sanctions against Ukrainian officials.
Video by "Hromadske TV"
P.S. Шукайте переклад статті українською у коментарях під матеріалом