- Posted January 19, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Great Start to Immigration Reform: Convicted felonious illegal immigrants will work picking crops while incarcerated to defray taxpayer expense, very much like the "Chain Gang of the South". Deportation will begin at the end of the sentence served!
- Indeed Eddie Glaude. Also, it is refreshing to know that President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, and/or other prominent Blacks have not duped all US born Descendants of Slavery!
- Send the LA County DA Fraud Division After Danny Bakewell, Sr. et al. Typically, Black leaders have been Serving Themselves and not the Black Community!
- It is the Republican State Senate and Republican Senators who are Demanding the Removal of Convicted Felon Senator Roderick Wright from Office, and not the Democratic State Senate, nor the Democratic Party the so-called Vanguard for the Little Guy or Gal
- ...Thank You Sandy Banks! RE : "Roderick Wright was Wrong"... To Date, By Far this is the Best Los Angeles Times Articles that You Have Authored! The Felon and Carpetbagger Roderick Wright Should be Removed from Office and Banned from Public Service!
ObamaCare/ The Affordable Health Care Act is not Supposed to Take Priority Over Job Creation and Reducing Unemployment!
CNN i-Report: "ObamaCare is Good Enough for You, but Not for Me, Pertaining to Obama's Capital Hill Aides"
YouTube: "Magic Johnson on Affordable Care Act" by AussieNews1, 1-14-2014
The only time Barack Obama is interested in Blacks is to use them to save his own hide and/or when he has been rejected by everyone else.
President Barack Obama and the Obama Administration are so desperate to win over Blacks that these individuals are using former Laker Guard Magic Johnson in television commercials to promote the worthless failing and deceptive ObamaCare...the not so Affordable Health Care Act.
"Race Gap: Blacks Fall Further Behind Under Obama" by Jenifer G. Hickey, Newsmax.com January 8, 2014
Black Americans have overwhelmingly supported Barack Obama in two presidential elections, but they have fallen further behind during his term in office, losing ground in measures of income, employment, and education.
The national unemployment rate has dropped to 7 percent, but the jobless rate for blacks has hardly moved since Obama took office, declining from 12.7 percent in 2009 to 12.5 percent, according to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics report.
And while the recession impacted all race and age groups' earnings, blacks fared the worst.
The poverty rate for blacks sharply increased, rising from 12 percent in 2008 to 16.1 percent Wednesday. Median income declined by 3.6 percent for white households to $58,000, but fell 10.9 percent to $33,500 for black households, Census Bureau figures show.
"The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category," Tavis Smiley, a black radio talk-show host, said on Fox News in October. "On that regard, the president ought to be held responsible."
While blacks turned out in record numbers to support Obama in 2012, many are becoming more vocal about the lack of progress for African-Americans.
"I don't know how much he has done or how much his policies are responsible for the current state of blacks in America. What I do know is that we are worse off than we were when he came into office," Harry Alford, president of the National Black Chamber of Commerce....
.....Watson told Newsmax: "For too long Democrats have taken their votes for granted, so what we are doing is working hard on the ground and in the community to show there is a choice and an alternative to the policies that have failed generations."
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.