- Posted January 20, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- If We Self Segregate is there Any Hope That We Will Ever Find Common Ground?
- President Obama Vetoed the Keystone XL Pipeline Bill Today
- Iran and Their Nuclear Ambitions…Possible US / Iranian Deal?
- Immigration…The Fight
- Yoga Pants: Should They Stay in the Gym or Should They Be Worn Anywhere and Everywhere?
While I applaud this couple’s effort, I was left wondering why on earth anyone would need a blue print for having a family meal. My mom and dad had no special training and needed no starter questions…so why does this generation need this type of help.
As I write this I see visions of kids in restaurants with hand held devices, a friend’s son eating alone the other day with a video of Elmo playing on the IPAD in front of him, my nieces and nephews walking around the house with food instead of sitting down to eat…so maybe this generation does need help.