- Posted January 20, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Where is the Outrage over Persecuted Christians Around the World?
- The ACA and Truth in Advertising
- The Truth and What the President Tells Us about Helping the Middle Class
- The Humane Act- An Answer to the Humanitarian Crisis at the Border?
- Are They Using Children to distract us From the Real Invasion – Drug Cartels?
While I applaud this couple’s effort, I was left wondering why on earth anyone would need a blue print for having a family meal. My mom and dad had no special training and needed no starter questions…so why does this generation need this type of help.
As I write this I see visions of kids in restaurants with hand held devices, a friend’s son eating alone the other day with a video of Elmo playing on the IPAD in front of him, my nieces and nephews walking around the house with food instead of sitting down to eat…so maybe this generation does need help.