- Posted January 20, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Why Does a 14 Year Old Girl Getting Shot Not Peak the Attention of the Nation?
- Sharyl Attkinsson, Eric Holder, President Obama and Fast and Furious
- Obamacare and the Supreme Court – What Will They Decide?
- Wonder How Many Assets Michael Brown or the Other Children in Ferguson, Missouri had?
- The 9-11 Anniversary is coming soon…Is Anyone Worried?
While I applaud this couple’s effort, I was left wondering why on earth anyone would need a blue print for having a family meal. My mom and dad had no special training and needed no starter questions…so why does this generation need this type of help.
As I write this I see visions of kids in restaurants with hand held devices, a friend’s son eating alone the other day with a video of Elmo playing on the IPAD in front of him, my nieces and nephews walking around the house with food instead of sitting down to eat…so maybe this generation does need help.