- Posted January 20, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The SCOTUS, Influence and a Reality Check
- Autism - What Can You Say?
- Okay…If You Can’t Afford Health Insurance through the Healthcare Exchanges Then You are Exempt from the Individual Mandate Through the “Hardship” Waiver?
- Not a Smidgen of Corruption or Was There?
- Why Go Through the Motions? Obamacare Has Been Done and Cannot Easily Be Undone Even For Political Gain.
While I applaud this couple’s effort, I was left wondering why on earth anyone would need a blue print for having a family meal. My mom and dad had no special training and needed no starter questions…so why does this generation need this type of help.
As I write this I see visions of kids in restaurants with hand held devices, a friend’s son eating alone the other day with a video of Elmo playing on the IPAD in front of him, my nieces and nephews walking around the house with food instead of sitting down to eat…so maybe this generation does need help.