- Posted January 20, 2014 by
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Dentist Develops Proven Dental Practice Marketing System Technology That Guarantees 25% More New Patients For Dentist Offices!
- New Automated Small Business Customer Feedback System Revolutionizes Painful Task Of Getting Positive Reviews Online!
- Video Marketing Revealed As Top Marketing Strategy For Small Business
Video Marketing Revealed As Top Marketing Strategy
YouTube is not only the second largest search engine in the world, but it also has over a billion unique, worldwide viewers each month. As a local business owner, you probably already realize how important it is to build your online presence; with masses of people flocking to YouTube each day, it provides the perfect platform to do so.
* YouTube is one of the highest-ranking sites on the Internet. Along with over a billion unique views per month, billions of videos are also watched each and every day.
* YouTube Mobile gets at least 400 million views per day, and these numbers are expected to grow as more people start using smartphones and mobile tablets.
* Over 100 million viewers perform some form of social action each week on YouTube. For example, they may leave comments and/or click “like” on the videos they enjoy.
* Establishing your brand and boosting your company’s credibility are top priorities as a business owner.
YouTube helps you share your advertisements, campaigns, and other marketing videos online – free of charge.
* YouTube provides a way for you to get immediate, honest feedback on your products and services. As previously mentioned, millions of people perform social actions on YouTube every week. You can also encourage feedback by asking your viewers to leave comments, questions, and suggestions.
* Google AdWords for video allows you to boost your videos even further. You’ll be able to choose your target audience and promote your videos according to interests, age group, location, and more.
* YouTube provides in-depth SEO-optimization choices. Not only can you create a professional business profile, but you can also use popular keywords and descriptions on each video, and keep track of analytics.
* YouTube allows you to use embedding options. You can easily customize the size of the video to fit onto your business website.
* Millions of videos are shared daily on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. YouTube provides extremely easy sharing options, such as arrays of social media widgets, email widgets, shortened URLs, and more.
* YouTube has been the #1 mobile video website for the past several years. As mentioned previously, millions already use their cellphones to view videos. In addition, however, many people spend over 20 minutes a day watching YouTube videos via smartphones.
Since mobile users also tend to seek business locations and product information on their phones, YouTube provides a perfect way for local businesses to reach more local consumers.
YouTube: Statistics: http://www.youtube.com/yt/press/statistics.html
YouTube: Grow Your Business with YouTube: http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.youtube.com/en/us/yt/advertise/medias/pdfs/playbook-onesheeter-en.pdf
For More Information visit:
or email: MarketingImpactSolutions@gmail.com