- Posted January 20, 2014 by
Washington, District of Columbia
- Animal Rescue Organization Opens New Chapter in Florida to Help Veterans Suffering from PTSD
- Abused Dog Being Paired with Paralyzed Marine Veteran
- Loop, Arch or Whorl- Do You Know Your Fingerprint?
- Honoring Heroes: Crime Museum Offers Free Access to Police Officers for National Police Week
- Ivory, Tortoise Shell, & Fur: The Ugly Truth of Wildlife Trafficking Museum’s Newest Temporary Exhibit Aims to Educate and Raise Awareness
Chef Tasting Menu Now Available at Rialto
“The tasting menu is comprised of dishes I have hand-picked to delight even the most discriminating palettes,” says Fichter. “Offering diners a distinctive culinary journey, each dish on our new tasting menu has been expertly paired with wine to enhance every bite,” he says.
Each meal is $65 per person, with an optional wine pairing for an additional $35 per person.
Salumi E Formaggi
Chef’s Selection of Three Cheeses with Prosciutto San Daniele and Accompaniment
Prosecco, Sachetto, NV
Fried Fresh Anchovies
Arugula Salad, Walnuts, Red Onions, Pears and White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Roasted Beets, Honey and Tarragon Vinaigrette
Pinot Grigio, Donna Laura, Friuli V.G. 2012
Seared Filet of Mediterranean Sea Bass, Caramelized Lemon
Gamberi E Pancetta
Grilled Pancetta Wrapped Shrimp, Saba
Chardonnay, Farnese, Abruzzo, 2012
Roasted Rosemary-crusted Lamb Chops, Lentils, Spinach and Fingerling Potato
Asparagi Alla Griglia
Grilled Aspargus, Truffle Butter, Pecorino
Super Tuscan Blend, Al Passo, Tuscany, 2008
Bites of Layered Lady Fingers Soaked in Coffee
To thoroughly enjoy the chef’s tasting experience, Rialto highly recommends that every guest at the table participate. The expertly prepared dishes are designed to be shared. The tasting menu will constantly be evolving to showcase new dishes and each season’s finest ingredients.
Rialto is the third restaurant opened by entrepreneurs Ben Kirane, and Moe and Joe Idrissi. Located in the heart of Georgetown at 2915 M Street NW, Rialto offers world-class Italian food in an upscale atmosphere. To learn more, visit the site at: www.RialtoDC.com.